- All hunters must have a valid Texas deer hunting license, which can be purchased in Rocksprings or at the Texas Parks and Wildlife website.
- A wounded deer will be tracked and if not found will be treated as a dead deer.
- All harvested animals can be kept in an on site walk-in cooler.
- Military, Law Enforcement and Firefighters will receive a 10% discount on their total.
- 1 to 3 Day Hunt: $150 per hunter – includes use of the ranch, lodging, walk-in cooler, guide, field care of your animal and transportation around ranch.
- Tips to Guide are welcome and appreciated.
- Preferred hunting method is from a very comfortable deer blind overlooking feeding areas or water.
- Hunters are responsible for food/drinks.
- Taxidermy arrangements are available.